If you are a skilled Professional Insurance Broker who is a reliable, pragmatic risk and insurance expert and client claims advocate, then keep reading!
- Davelcorp Insurance Brokers are a well-established insurance broking firm located in Sydney’s Norwest Business Park.
- We are a medium-sized niche firm committed to our vision of providing excellent value risk and insurance solutions that deliver a superb claims result.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Davelcorp Insurance Brokers has a unique opportunity for a skilled and professional Client Broker to join our team in our Enterprise Division.
- You will be responsible for proactively managing a large portfolio of clients, and assisting in the pursuit and development of new business opportunities. Therefore prior successful experience is a must.
- You will also work with our key referring partners within Property Management, Accounting Practices and other Consultants that share mutual respect with Davelcorp.
- This is a busy role where you will demonstrate operational leadership in line with our business’s culture and policies, while being focused on clients’ needs and expectations.
- You will be required to provide first-rate customer service to clients – giving regular updates and answering queries.
- You will be able to negotiate complex claims and legal issues.
You will have:
- Preferably your Diploma of Insurance Broking; Tier 1 is mandatory. (Other tertiary qualifications may be an advantage.)
- Australian working rights
- Minimum 5 years’ insurance experience in an insurance broking firm
- Experience using broker/underwriter placement systems
- Strong understanding of commercial insurance products
- Initiative and desire to contribute to the growth of the portfolio and the company
- Ability to work independently, prioritise and effectively manage time across multiple tasks
- Creativity to produce solutions to achieve best-case claims outcomes
- Ability to build long term relationships with clients, based on your commitment to customer service
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
In return we offer:
- A vibrant and collaborative team environment
- A firm that is serious about each team member’s continuing professional development
- A commitment to clear career progression opportunities
- An attractive salary commensurate to skill and experience
- Generous staff benefits
If you would like to work in a company that values your effort, will celebrate your success, and encourages you to achieve personal and company success, please either:
- apply by clicking Apply Now, following which you can attach a cover letter and resume; or
- reach out to David at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re also supportive of applicants who may not yet tick all the boxes, but are smart and have drive. If want to have a chat, still reach out!