Are you a skilled professional Insurance Broker?
Are you a pragmatic ‘risk and insurance’ expert and client claims advocate?
- Make a difference by helping businesses obtain value-for-money, quality risk and insurance protection.
- Work in a close-knit collaborative team in the Hills.
- Salary range $90,000 – $120,000 package (negotiable).
Davelcorp Insurance Brokers are a well-established insurance broking firm, located 700 metres from Norwest train station (Sydney Hills District).
We are a medium-sized niche firm, with our clientele largely being Sydney SME’s and Corporates. Our vision is to provide excellent value risk and insurance solutions, that deliver a superb claims result. .
We believe in our clients. Making a real difference for them energises us to find innovative insurance solutions that give our clients greater business confidence.
But it starts with you. We’re working hard to deliver more for our clients, and we need your help to strengthen our capabilities and make meaningful change.
If you consistently produce quality work – with the grace to do so with a servant heart, and with respect for others – then you’ll love working with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role involves:
- Facilitating all client servicing activities
- Proactively managing a large portfolio of clients, and assisting in the pursuit and development of new business opportunities Therefore prior successful experience is a must
- Working with our key referring partners in Property Management and Accounting Practices, and with other Consultants who share a mutual respect with Davelcorp
- Demonstrating operational leadership in line with our business’s culture and policies, while being focused on clients’ needs and expectations
- Providing first-rate customer service to clients – giving regular updates and answering queries
- Negotiating complex claims and legal issues, if and when applicable
This is a role where you will embody our business’s culture and policies, while being focused on clients’ needs and expectations.
You will have:
- Preferably your Diploma of Insurance Broking; Tier 1 is mandatory. (Other tertiary qualifications may be an advantage.)
- Australian working rights
- Minimum 5 years’ insurance experience in an insurance broking firm
- Experience using broker/underwriter placement systems
- Strong understanding of commercial insurance products
- Initiative and desire to contribute to the growth of the portfolio and the company
- Ability to work independently, prioritise and effectively manage time across multiple tasks
- Creativity to produce solutions to achieve best-case claims outcomes
- Ability to build long term relationships with clients, based on your commitment to customer service
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A vibrant and collaborative team environment
- A firm that is serious about each team member’s continuing professional development
- A commitment to clear career progression opportunities
- An attractive salary commensurate to skill and experience
- Generous staff benefits
If you would like to work in a company that values your effort, will celebrate your success, and encourages you to achieve personal and company success, please either:
- apply by clicking Apply Now, following which you can attach a cover letter and resume; or
- reach out to David at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re also supportive of applicants who may not yet tick all the boxes, but are smart and have drive. If want to have a chat, still reach out!